1999 Mitsubishi Galant Q&A

1999 Mitsubishi Galant Question: engine problem

i have mitsubishi 1999 resently i repleiced the timming belt and valves but some times has a litle shaking and some time it is normal what can be te problem -
Did the shop replace the spark plugs when the timing belt was replaced, sometimes just a tune up will smooth the engine idle ( air filter, spark plugs,spark plug wires etc ) Start with a tune up and oil change before going any farther. -
The engine may develop a low idle or stalling condition due to a failed idle air control valve. Our technicians tell us the replacement of the faulty valve is required to correct this condition.
my engine is in pieces and i has been outside in the elements so its probly rusted. How much would it cost to get a box engine or a rebuilt engine?
The car stopped while my wife was driving down the street. When I lifted the hood and had her turn the ignition, all the belts rotated, but it sounded like it was driven by an electric motor. The...
While stopped in gear for a turn the engine began to run rough. Upon service the valve cover ga...