i have mitsubishi 1999 resently i repleiced the timming belt and valves but some times has a litle shaking and some time it is normal what can be te problem
engine problem on 1999 Mitsubishi Galant
ANSWER by hemicuda ,
May 25, 2009
Did the shop replace the spark plugs when the timing belt was replaced, sometimes just a tune up will smooth the engine idle ( air filter, spark plugs,spark plug wires etc ) Start with a tune up and oil change before going any farther.
Verified for the Mitsubishi Galant27 reports
Verified for the Mitsubishi Galant18 reports
Verified for the Mitsubishi Galant1 report
Verified for the Mitsubishi Galant4 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- What does it mean when the SRS light is on?
- Why does does my car roll back on hills and I have an automatic transmission?
- How do you know when you need a serpentine changed or when it's going out?
- 2003 galant speedometer stops randomly while driving at different speeds
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating
1999 Mitsubishi Galant Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - 150) in Oceanside, OR
- Starter Replacement ($334 - 426) in Caroleen, NC
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($81 - 130) in Grand River, IA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($100 - 139) in Muldoon, TX
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Marmora, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($247 - 453) in White Sulphur Springs, MT