1999 Mitsubishi Galant Q&A

1999 Mitsubishi Galant Question: engine problem

i have mitsubishi 1999 resently i repleiced the timming belt and valves but some times has a litle shaking and some time it is normal what can be te problem -
Did the shop replace the spark plugs when the timing belt was replaced, sometimes just a tune up will smooth the engine idle ( air filter, spark plugs,spark plug wires etc ) Start with a tune up and oil change before going any farther. -
While stopped in gear for a turn the engine began to run rough. Upon service the valve cover gasket, spark plugs, spark plug wires, coils were replaced. The fuel injectors cleaned. Air filter repla...
The engine may develop a low idle or stalling condition due to a failed idle air control valve. Our technicians tell us the replacement of the faulty valve is required to correct this condition.
my engine is in pieces and i has been outside in the elements so its probly rusted. How much would it cost to get a box engine or a rebuilt engine?
The car stopped while my wife was driving down the street. When I lifted the hood and had her turn the ignition, all the belts rotated, but it sounded like it was driven by an electric motor. The...
I just had my timing belt and crankshaft sensor replaced. Car runs fine but once i turn on the heater the cars rpm/idle needle starts moving uncontrollably and the car start to misfire by shaking a...