1997 Chevrolet Astro Q&A

1997 Chevrolet Astro Question: ENGINE PROBLEM

my car have check engine light on. dignostic code po300,what is this cost problem. the car not strat,mouth ago i change fuel pump to strat,when its strat the light come on. -
P0300 indicates that the computer detects random misfire. It could be caused by old sparkplugs, bad fuel, water in the distributor cap or bad sparkplug wires. You need to check out the ignition system. -
I had the intake manifold gasket and thermostat replaced at the tune of 676.00 in Jan. Now the van broke down suddenly on a freeway ramp (almost got crushed) and had it towed. My mechanic said the ...
Why is it that whenever it rains my van's engine starts to shake and it emits a lot of gas and burns a lot of gas and it emits white smoke and smells gas, but it is still running?
The distributor may develop internal faults. This can cause a rough running engine or stalling condition, the Check Engine Light may or may not illuminate. Our technicians tell us that the distribu...
Did cargo vans come in Vortec engines in 1991
What could be the issue? is it worth to repair, truck run smooth,no somoke,rear differential serviced with new breakes disc,drums etc. please advise.