We have had an issue 3 different times within the past 2 weeks where when driving, we get a message saying decreased engine power, and we are then unable to drive faster than 40km..the first two times we stopped, shut the truck off, and when we restarted it, it was back to normal. Yesterday my husband shut if off and it wouldn't start back up right away. Could it be we need a new battery? Or is it something more serious?
engine power on 2007 Cadillac SRX
2 answersAugust 22, 2014
1 answerJanuary 15, 2012
1 answerNovember 09, 2015
1 answerSeptember 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac SRX Questions
- Both speakers on windshield post not putting out sound.
- My driver window will not go down. And I'm getting message that door is open
- REAR DIFFERENTIAL CLUTCH AND LEAKAGE ARE BAD HOW MUCH TO FIX
- Service Abs, stability, traction control came on 103000 miles
- how to get passenger seat to lift back stuck in reclined position