We have had an issue 3 different times within the past 2 weeks where when driving, we get a message saying decreased engine power, and we are then unable to drive faster than 40km..the first two times we stopped, shut the truck off, and when we restarted it, it was back to normal. Yesterday my husband shut if off and it wouldn't start back up right away. Could it be we need a new battery? Or is it something more serious?
engine power on 2007 Cadillac SRX
2 answersAugust 22, 2014
1 answerJanuary 15, 2012
1 answerNovember 09, 2015
1 answerFebruary 02, 2013
1 answerSeptember 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac SRX Questions
- Do I need to buy any specialty tools before I start changing my brakes?
- My catalytic converter needs to be replaced.
- Horn randomly blows after unlocking with fob, anyone know why?
- I have 128K miles. Say I need new strut, hoses, transmission flush.
- My rear door does not close at all and it's affecting my battery how much does i