We have had an issue 3 different times within the past 2 weeks where when driving, we get a message saying decreased engine power, and we are then unable to drive faster than 40km..the first two times we stopped, shut the truck off, and when we restarted it, it was back to normal. Yesterday my husband shut if off and it wouldn't start back up right away. Could it be we need a new battery? Or is it something more serious?
engine power on 2007 Cadillac SRX
2 answersAugust 22, 2014
1 answerJanuary 15, 2012
1 answerNovember 09, 2015
1 answerFebruary 02, 2013
1 answerSeptember 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac SRX Questions
- Rear-view camera is blurry
- I lost my radio, signal light and rear and front camera sound. What happened?
- Why is my right rear toe end not working? I changed the knuckle and cant aligned
- RVC is black with lines in it. Will it need replaced? What is the cost.
- What kind of gas should I be putting in it???..Unleaded or unleaded plus?