We have had an issue 3 different times within the past 2 weeks where when driving, we get a message saying decreased engine power, and we are then unable to drive faster than 40km..the first two times we stopped, shut the truck off, and when we restarted it, it was back to normal. Yesterday my husband shut if off and it wouldn't start back up right away. Could it be we need a new battery? Or is it something more serious?
engine power on 2007 Cadillac SRX
by candym in Hibbing, MN on February 12, 2011
2 answersAugust 22, 2014
1 answerJanuary 15, 2012
1 answerNovember 09, 2015
1 answerSeptember 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac SRX Questions
- how to get passenger seat to lift back stuck in reclined position
- We have replaced a front wheel bearing because of hitting a pot hole. However the suspension is not right, we will be driving and the car will swerve either left of right , can't control this. Could this be a left or right link in the rear suspension
- alternator was changed and now radio does not work
- How to reset the service traction control on dash
- Where do you put the transmission fluid in at?