engine overheats at idle, cools down when rpms up. Thinking it is a stuck thermostat. Have seen no leaks, truck was services not too long ago and all fluids cked at the time and OK.
Engine overheating on 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe
Verified for the Chevrolet Tahoe10 reports
1 answerJanuary 09, 2011
2 answersJanuary 15, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b
- The tailgate will not open. The fob will not unlock it nor will button/handle.