engine overheats at idle, cools down when rpms up. Thinking it is a stuck thermostat. Have seen no leaks, truck was services not too long ago and all fluids cked at the time and OK.
Engine overheating on 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe
Verified for the Chevrolet Tahoe10 reports
1 answerFebruary 05, 2011
1 answerJanuary 09, 2011
2 answersJanuary 15, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- What r the symptoms of a bad catalytic converter or it going out?
- What does it mean when I get a code for a sensor but it says low circuit?
- My car shuts off while driving.
- Buying Tahoe. 253m A/C not work. He try to rechg but not take it. problem reason
- can evac and recharge of an a/c system help w/possible leaking evap core