when i restarted it it kept stalling. now i have a knock in the engine
engine overheated. had to fill radiator up. on 1994 Oldsmobile Bravada
1 answerMarch 02, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
1994 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hampton, NH
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($177 - 258) in Verbank, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($869 - 1,118) in Ball Ground, GA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($331 - 532) in Ranger, GA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($644 - 1,710) in Yonkers, NY
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($98 - 120) in Loganville, WI