when i restarted it it kept stalling. now i have a knock in the engine
engine overheated. had to fill radiator up. on 1994 Oldsmobile Bravada
1 answerMarch 02, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
1994 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($637 - 853) in Hampton, NH
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Verbank, NY
- Wheel Bearing Service ($108 - 146) in Ball Ground, GA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($419 - 533) in Ranger, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($736 - 766) in Yonkers, NY
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($129 - 149) in Loganville, WI