This problem began about 2 months ago. I checked the oil level and found that it was up to the max (but not over). Then I stopped the engine, let it cool off for a few, then started it again -- and, this time, no oil engine oil light came on. This stopped for maybe a month - then it started again this evening. HELP! What is the problem?
Engine Oil Warming Lamp ON - Stop Engine Flashes on 1995 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1995 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Hamilton Township, NJ
- 37,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Warrensville, NC
- 105,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in DeSoto, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Mount Sterling, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($322 - 635) in West Memphis, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($326 - 346) in Hillsboro, OR