How much would it cost to replace engine oil tank. I need to replace it soon since there is a dent on the same.
Engine Oil Tank Replacement on 2000 Nissan Sentra
1 answerSeptember 20, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- U1000, P0705,1722, 1705,1726,1777,0740,0745,1217 codes and high temp reading
- Engine light on. Was told that would need to replace 2 catalytic converters.
- Poor acceleration and gear shifting, loud noise that increases with speed...
- wipers still have power but i think a gear broke in the motor.
- Rough idle and sluggish acceleration
2000 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($103 - $151) in Chase, LA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,069 - $1,406) in Baldwinsville, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($196 - $373) in Piermont, NY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($83 - $111) in Gifford, PA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($223 - $245) in Banner Elk, NC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($222 - $308) in Center Strafford, NH