How much would it cost to replace engine oil tank. I need to replace it soon since there is a dent on the same.
Engine Oil Tank Replacement on 2000 Nissan Sentra
1 answerSeptember 20, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
2000 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($241 - 366) in Chase, LA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($170 - 253) in Baldwinsville, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($168 - 253) in Piermont, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($123 - 167) in Gifford, PA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($431 - 548) in Banner Elk, NC
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($60 - 126) in Center Strafford, NH