the engine always off on the road on goes low and show check trans.
engine off on motion on 2002 Isuzu Axiom
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Axiom Questions
- Do I need to remove the radiator to get to change the alternator?
- has an oil leak but cant not see where it is coming from. Any suggestions
- Is the drive shaft part of the transmission? My Isuzu axiom 2004 has a rebuilt
- how do you adjust the lifters
- I had a new key made for my car and now the key light flashes and it won't start
2002 Isuzu Axiom Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($412 - 670) in Haven, KS
- 150,000 Mile Service ($614 - 867) in Seanor, PA
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($51 - 81) in Arnoldsville, GA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mauricetown, NJ
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Jesup, GA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,185 - 1,663) in Osceola, IA