Two weeks ago I purchased a 2011 Buick LaCrosse CXL. I love the car and the ride is great. However,every morning and after I crank it up to go home from work it makes a loud buzzing noise upon start-up. It eventually fades away but I'd like to know what it could be? Has anyone had this issue? Could it be the fuel injection? It's still under warranty and I'd like to get it fixed before it wears off. I took it back to the dealership and they kept it over night but they couldn't hear it (or so they say). All suggestions are welcomed.
Engine noise upon start up on 2011 Buick LaCrosse
0 answersOctober 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- How to repair the automated solid panel below sun/moon roof. Won't stay closed.
- I replaced the module and crank sensor but still not firing or injectors
- What would be the cost to have loose wiring for the drivers side head light
- Lost all power while driving on freeway... Whats the issue???
- what do i need to do in order to make the car stop running hot?