Two weeks ago I purchased a 2011 Buick LaCrosse CXL. I love the car and the ride is great. However,every morning and after I crank it up to go home from work it makes a loud buzzing noise upon start-up. It eventually fades away but I'd like to know what it could be? Has anyone had this issue? Could it be the fuel injection? It's still under warranty and I'd like to get it fixed before it wears off. I took it back to the dealership and they kept it over night but they couldn't hear it (or so they say). All suggestions are welcomed.
Engine noise upon start up on 2011 Buick LaCrosse
Asked by for the 2011 Buick LaCrosse
1 more answer
0 answersOctober 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- can i get best car from online?
- Can I change my own transmission fluid on this car it has no pan or drain plug.
- Check engine light on. Immediately after pumping gas, it hesitates to start. But
- we have a backup camera and it does not have an alarm--is this normal?
- why does the oil pressure light stay on for about a minute when you start car
2011 Buick LaCrosse Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($275 - $504) in Marion, IL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($142 - $257) in Lagrange, IN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($277 - $670) in Wyatt, IN
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Cannelton, WV
- Window Switch Replacement ($128 - $274) in Northampton, MA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($161 - $311) in Sandy, UT