i have been working on the valves i have adj many times still getting noise could the valves be 180 out causing this noise?The car also tries to stall but catches it self and stay runnig not smooth
engine noise through intake on 1990 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - 129) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,110 - 1,409) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($572 - 1,242) in Saint Helen, MI
- Transmission Fluid Change ($232 - 387) in Forest Hill, WV
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($229 - 294) in Brookhaven, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($358 - 397) in Blanchester, OH