I was told the whirling noise was caused by my Fan Clutch. The clutch was changed and the noise continued. Only by accident I was standing in front of our Envoy when my wife turned off the engine to get something from the house. The noise continued. I started the engine again and then turned it off. I watch as the fan stopped, but the whirling (jet) noise could be heard through the Air Intake of the Air Filter.
Engine noise after engine is off and fan has stopped turning. What causes this? on 2005 GMC Envoy
1 answerMarch 20, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- Car not starting. When I turn the key, all the instrument lights go crazy.
- Is there any way to diognose wether its the tccm or acutator that causes error
- How to fix my security light in windshield not blinking is there a fuse
- car shakes, smells like burnt oil, makes ticking/knocking sound, air leak? nois
- Abs Brake Light stays on Check Brake System & Emerg. Brake Light Flashing on&off