My 2006 mercury mariner makes a clunking noise at start up. What causes this and can it be fixed ?
engine noise on 2006 Mercury Mariner
Verified for the Mercury Mariner7 reports
1 answerApril 18, 2011
2 answersSeptember 29, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mariner Questions
- Had throttle position sensor changed but still hard to steer,what can I do next?
- i keep getting a message that my passanger door is adjar but its locked and shut
- Where is the alternator located on my 2005 Mercury mariner V6?
- what is going on when my car is hard to start. I have to try serveral times
- My Aux section wont work. Almost like the program has been deleted or something.