The engine oil was really low before I realized it and added oil. Now it is making a ticking noise even after the oil was changed and a new oil filter.
engine noise on 2002 Mazda Millenia
1 answerOctober 04, 2010
1 answerAugust 23, 2010
2 answersMay 16, 2015
3 answersAugust 31, 2009
0 answersOctober 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Millenia Questions
- can a bad coil pack cause my alternator not to charge my battery
- Auto trans on 95 millenia shifts hard when first starting out and idle is low and a little rough.
- I am experiencing a huge gas hog. I just have got my car and do not understand why it is using so much gas? Second. Question? A knock sensor can that make thing worse if not fixed immediately?
- I have a rattling noise when i start the car and while im driving and it switches gear. What needs to be fixed .
- Flashing check engine light & car idles low???