my engine whines when it is running.
engine noise on 1990 Ford Mustang GT
Bret Bodas ,
February 27, 2010
Noises can come from many places, and the first thing to do is try to locate the source of the noise, then see why the noise is occurring. There are many possibilities, so if you can locate the source and post what you find, we can give some better info.
Verified for the Ford Mustang GT8 reports
Verified for the Ford Mustang GT1 report
Verified for the Ford Mustang GT2 reports
Verified for the Ford Mustang GT15 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- What oil is best for 1998 mustang gt 4.6l sohc. Motorcraft 5w20 or 5w30
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
- Check Air bag light is on right next to the check engine light..
1990 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Mapleton, KS
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($133 - $178) in Clay Springs, AZ
- Heater Core Replacement ($536 - $693) in Silver Gate, MT
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($90 - $113) in Radford, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($238 - $297) in Marquette, WI
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($329 - $418) in Socorro, NM