honda has v-tech motor and i have a 89 acura with a brand new engine which also has the same motor. is it possible to switch motors put the acura engine in the honda prelude?
engine needs replaced on 1998 Honda Prelude
2 answersJune 13, 2010
1 answerAugust 22, 2010
1 answerJune 02, 2015
2 answersNovember 10, 2010
1 answerJuly 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- Is this a low tolerance engine
- Mu heater valve is not opening, cable is position properly. What is the problem?
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
- Electrical Question: The fuel/temperature indicator will not light up....