honda has v-tech motor and i have a 89 acura with a brand new engine which also has the same motor. is it possible to switch motors put the acura engine in the honda prelude?
engine needs replaced on 1998 Honda Prelude
Verified for the Honda Prelude6 reports
2 answersJune 13, 2010
1 answerAugust 22, 2010
2 answersNovember 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- 1999 Honda Prelude A/C Binary Switch
- Is this a low tolerance engine
- Mu heater valve is not opening, cable is position properly. What is the problem?
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
1998 Honda Prelude Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($203 - 267) in Bearsville, NY
- 120,000 Mile Service ($714 - 1,009) in White Earth, MN
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($182 - 359) in McGregor, MN
- Valve Adjustment ($131 - 192) in Kanawha Falls, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($467 - 577) in Toms River, NJ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($65 - 89) in Salina, OK