Hi i have a 2005 elantra, 2litre diesel cdx and both engine mounts need replacing, is this a difficult job to do?? as im trying to save costs, its expensive at the main dealers, i understand they are hydraulic related,does this increase the difficulty when replacing like for like?? is it worth taking the risk to try and do it myself or swallow the cost of high dealer services, any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
engine mounts replacemnt on 2005 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2005 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in Kansasville, WI
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($110 - 151) in Pine Grove, PA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in White Pine, TN
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Sedona, AZ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($489 - 521) in East Blue Hill, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($388 - 410) in Millhousen, IN