took 2006 Nissan Morano in for 100,000 tune up. have been told I need front & rear engine mounts. took car to Mossy Nisan where I purchased the car and have maintained it to all the set oil changes, etc. What should the front & rear engine mounts costs to repair? Is this normal or am I being ripped off as a woman customer? What is Mossy's reputation for service?
Engine Mount front & rear costs on 2006 Nissan Murano
3 answersJuly 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- Run hot blow plug frezz plug an stop run won't strat what wrong
- Fix for high pressure power steering hose failure
- were do i lode the 12 CD changer in the Nissan Murano Tony
- My trans is clicking pretty loud. It is an S class awd.can I fix it?
- Y is vehicle slow to accelerate and has rattle upon take off. Is this a recall