sometime the car will start, run, and idle well sometimes not. sometime when car is shut off it will not start back, like it is flooded. replaced air filter and helped for a while but problem returned. replaced plugs, wires, rotor button, and cap didnt help.
engine misses on 1990 Toyota Camry
Asked by Visitor for the 1990 Toyota Camry
3 answersOctober 27, 2013
2 answersMarch 23, 2009
Verified for the Toyota Camry19 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?