sometime the car will start, run, and idle well sometimes not. sometime when car is shut off it will not start back, like it is flooded. replaced air filter and helped for a while but problem returned. replaced plugs, wires, rotor button, and cap didnt help.
engine misses on 1990 Toyota Camry
Asked by Visitor for the 1990 Toyota Camry
3 answersOctober 27, 2013
2 answersMarch 23, 2009
2 answersMay 29, 2009
1 answerDecember 07, 2014
0 answersAugust 11, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy