My car misses at idel it also misses if you try to excelorate fast. I get code PO301 PO302 PO171 PO136 and PO141. I replaced the EGR and the DPFE with no change. The PO136 and PO141 just recently showed up. The others have been going on for some time now. Please help
Engine Miss on 1998 Ford Taurus
2 answersMarch 12, 2010
1 answerAugust 31, 2009
3 answersSeptember 07, 2012
2 answersJanuary 16, 2013
Verified for the Ford Taurus50 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order