going up a hill at 25 mph or 40 km the engine seem to miss, but if i accelerate it stop missing or jurking
engine miss on 2000 Acura TL
ANSWER by Visitor ,
March 20, 2010
I know that an EGR valve that i going bad can cause this type of symptom. Open your hood and with the engine running manually press in on the valve itself and you should feel a stumble from the engine. If the valve won't press in it needs to be replaced and this should stop.
3 answersOctober 11, 2012
1 answerNovember 29, 2011
1 answerJune 15, 2015
2 answersJune 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Has anyone had problems with the cylinders misfiring coil problems
- From 0 to 30mph there is a rumble strip like feel.
- cost to replace dashboard lights - all lights are out
- I am having problem turning on the car, light is turning on on abs system ,
- Is the serpentine belt something common that tends to go at this cars age?
2000 Acura TL Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($235 - 318) in Mount Pleasant, OH
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - 106) in Winterville, MS
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($344 - 524) in Eureka, MO
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($849 - 1,296) in Buckatunna, MS
- Power Steering Pump Reservoir Replacement ($58 - 69) in Jackson, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($221 - 587) in Dawson, TX