the engine miss's at idle some times and sometimes will shut off when stopped and in gear. also it will miss at speed, like shut off for a second and then back on. its a violent miss at speeds
Engine miss on 1991 Ford Ranger
1 answerApril 09, 2011
Verified for the Ford Ranger112 reports
1 answerOctober 05, 2010
2 answersFebruary 26, 2013
3 answersOctober 27, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1991 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($147 - 184) in Trimble, OH
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chandler, OK
- 90,000 Mile Service ($460 - 632) in Dollar Bay, MI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($471 - 620) in Delmar, IA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Fairplay, CO
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($61 - 68) in Pottersville, MO