engine misfires in random cylinders between 40mph and 80 mph -- jolts and shudders -- almost like getting hit -- much replaced already, plugs, coil, wires, mechanic does not know whats wrong and said good luck
engine misfires in random cylinders between 40mph and 80 mph -- jolts shudders on 1996 Chevrolet Tahoe
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- My 98 tahoe won start but fuel pump kicks in.
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b