Previous owner changed timing belt.The computer codes are saying everything is fine?Is this a faulty coil or back ignition wires?I did not change the wires cause they looked good.Any help would be great at this point.Paul
engine misfire in accurate spark in cylinders. on 2000 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
2000 Ford Escort Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($88 - 182) in Milan, OH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($181 - 398) in Lytton, IA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - 60) in Vermontville, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($137 - 199) in Mount Olivet, KY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($144 - 180) in Accomac, VA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Oxon Hill, MD