My 2007 ford taurus with 60K miles makes a clicking / grinding noise when I first start the car. It makes the noise only when the car has been sitting for longer than 30 Minutes. I only drive short trips in the city. I'm afraid the engine is not getting oil during the start up.
Engine Makes Noise when starting on 2007 Ford Taurus
1 answerJune 13, 2011
2 answersDecember 05, 2014
Verified for the Ford Taurus97 reports
2 answersDecember 21, 2010
2 answersJuly 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order