unable to link with computer to pull codes
engine lte & traction light stay on maintance lite blinks
on 2011 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2011 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($229 - 353) in Frenchtown, NJ
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($122 - 249) in Millerton, PA
- AC Recharge ($180 - 245) in Busby, MT
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($243 - 321) in Quincy, MI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($110 - 230) in Amityville, NY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($1,026 - 1,246) in Cameron, AZ