We have no problem running at highway speed with a full tank but once it drops down to about 3/4 tank, the RPMs drop and we have to get out of traffic. We had the vapor filter and charcoal canister which fixed a problem filling the tank where it would spit fuel back out when filling but we still have the hesitation problem. Stop and go city driving doesn't seem to be as effected as much so we had thought we had a vapor lock problem with the fuel tank. But we have no issues filling the tank now. Any thoughts?
Engine loses power while at highway speed when tank drops to about 3/4 tank on 2003 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- Why can I not put a child in a carseat in my third row?
- How often do I need to check the air pressure in my tires?
- Why does my vehicle goes through brakes so fast?
- When I turn on the head light the radio and dash lights turn off. Whats up
- Car loses power on a hill until 2500 revs runs great apart from this AF sensor ?