The engine needs to be warmed up or else it loses compression, as if it is in 2nd gear, & needs to be turned off, restarted & then it can go. Sometimes this can also happen while traveling for awhile, after letting off gas & then trying to accelerate again. Any thoughts on what this could be?
Engine loses power sometimes when not warmed up, sometimes after traveling awhile on 1997 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- esc and amp and 4 wheel lights are on how do I fix ?
- Problems with getting the transmission out of the hold mode.
- What the cost to replace a transmission solenoid valve in a 2005 kia sportage
- Radio. Touchscreen. Don't respond. A battle to set up gps
- Window open from Maine control but do not close . Left side from driver side