The engine needs to be warmed up or else it loses compression, as if it is in 2nd gear, & needs to be turned off, restarted & then it can go. Sometimes this can also happen while traveling for awhile, after letting off gas & then trying to accelerate again. Any thoughts on what this could be?
Engine loses power sometimes when not warmed up, sometimes after traveling awhile on 1997 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- My air bag light keeps coming on - this is the 2nd time in 3 years it has happen
- When you change the battery, alternator, what keeps draining the battery?
- Driver's side of car side dash & under the hood.
- Have a 98 Kia Sportage auto when I go to break it wants over power brake?
- I just replaced the starter and for some reason my sfuel pump is not turning on