Had the oil changed last weekend & they said I needed a new air filter but they didn't have them in stock. The next weekend the A/T oil temp light came on just as the car stalled. it starts back up easily but keeps stalling out. I replaced the air filter and added fuel injector cleaner but same problem. The mechanic couldn't figure out the problem but thought it might be anti-theft device. Any suggestions?
engine loses power and stalls on 2003 Toyota RAV4
1 answerJanuary 31, 2015
1 answerFebruary 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- WhY won't my brake lights go out after engine is off
- When making left turn only, loud "clunk". Not all the time. What up?
- How can I make the "beep on my keyfinder louder?
- Please advise me as to how to remove my back seats.
- Why does my car randomly stall and not restart right away, no check engine light