Had the oil changed last weekend & they said I needed a new air filter but they didn't have them in stock. The next weekend the A/T oil temp light came on just as the car stalled. it starts back up easily but keeps stalling out. I replaced the air filter and added fuel injector cleaner but same problem. The mechanic couldn't figure out the problem but thought it might be anti-theft device. Any suggestions?
engine loses power and stalls on 2003 Toyota RAV4
1 answerJanuary 31, 2015
1 answerFebruary 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Air conditioning does not work been charged several times with die no one can fi
- Why does it make sound when u shut the car off?
- electrical problem, disco. battery for performance issues, then hooked back up, now dash completley off, shifter , back lights..ect
- Why does my 2008 RAV4 going through CVC axles every six months.? Also after changing front wheel bearings front brand-new rotors and brand-new brakes all around my CVC shaft became loose again is this connected ?
- My Sunroof is stuck open. Any ideas on how to get it closed.