can anyone help
engine loads up after 1300 rpm DTC r 252 253 what are these can I fix them on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($354 - 574) in Solano, NM
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($201 - 307) in Milton, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Saint John, WA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Carriere, MS
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($1,127 - 1,162) in Casselberry, FL
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($53 - 119) in Lockport, NY