replaced the sensor. We were told to disconnect the battery which we did. After we were done we reconnected the battery but the alarm kept going off. We got the alarm off with the remote but now the engine won't turn over. We can jump start the starter and it will start up but once turned off it won't start again. I'm really discusted cause my daughter has cancer and we need this car in working condition to get it emmissioned and inspected so I can take her to her appointments.
Engine lite came on. Diagnosed as gas cap leak,evap leak or knock sensor. We on 2002 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- car takes two to three tries to start when stone cold and then starts
- driving car all gauges and lights stopped and trans. wouldn't shift.
- Why hardly any brake fluid bleed out of my left rear wheel' when I bleed my brak
- What can cause misfiring ?
- a/c does not work when turned on and smell a slight burning smell