replaced the sensor. We were told to disconnect the battery which we did. After we were done we reconnected the battery but the alarm kept going off. We got the alarm off with the remote but now the engine won't turn over. We can jump start the starter and it will start up but once turned off it won't start again. I'm really discusted cause my daughter has cancer and we need this car in working condition to get it emmissioned and inspected so I can take her to her appointments.
Engine lite came on. Diagnosed as gas cap leak,evap leak or knock sensor. We on 2002 Kia Spectra
Asked by for the 2002 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- What could be the main cause for my kia to overheat still?
- My car is blowing hot air inside. I don't have the heater on. Now 121 trouble co
- yesterday while driving my dash lights for battery and break came on .
- When I have my lights on my car wont go into drive why is that
- I am only waiting for the catalyst to reset in my car and I have driven 1,200 mi
2002 Kia Spectra Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($732 - $887) in Dodgeville, MI
- Alternator Replacement ($304 - $406) in Canton, KS
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($669 - $1,189) in Ransom, KY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($246 - $359) in Daisy, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($175 - $268) in Filley, NE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($248 - $266) in Holland, OH