replaced the sensor. We were told to disconnect the battery which we did. After we were done we reconnected the battery but the alarm kept going off. We got the alarm off with the remote but now the engine won't turn over. We can jump start the starter and it will start up but once turned off it won't start again. I'm really discusted cause my daughter has cancer and we need this car in working condition to get it emmissioned and inspected so I can take her to her appointments.
Engine lite came on. Diagnosed as gas cap leak,evap leak or knock sensor. We on 2002 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- It runs rough it stop sometimes going down the road and shaft hard
- My dash lights are flickering on and off.Sometimes they go completely out.
- my transmission slip when pulling off when warm it change all gears it sluggish
- key will not turn completely off, and will not come out of the ignition.....why?
- What to do about a oil delivery problem