replaced the sensor. We were told to disconnect the battery which we did. After we were done we reconnected the battery but the alarm kept going off. We got the alarm off with the remote but now the engine won't turn over. We can jump start the starter and it will start up but once turned off it won't start again. I'm really discusted cause my daughter has cancer and we need this car in working condition to get it emmissioned and inspected so I can take her to her appointments.
Engine lite came on. Diagnosed as gas cap leak,evap leak or knock sensor. We on 2002 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- can i change my 1.8 liter and use a chevy 1.8 liter instead
- my tire rims have been rusted about 10 years and every 2007 I've seen have same
- When I turn on my wipers. The passenger side wiper does not move.
- I tried changing a tire. When I pulled the lug nut, the bolt broke off.
- When I turn on the heater/ac, nothing comes out of the vents.