change everything plugs air fliter oil change front and back o2 sencers drove from god nos were its sayin on my freind machice it passes but engine light still on and i no i got to get it inspected their not gonna pass it
engine light still on on 2005 Toyota Corolla
P0420 is low catalytic converter efficiency code. Usually a sign that the cat. converter is failing. This code can be set if the engine is out of tune or the Oxygen sensors are not operating correctly.
1 more answer , 1 more comment
ANSWER by Visitor ,
May 30, 2010
what code is stored??
Verified for the Toyota Corolla11 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla28 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla40 reports
9 answersSeptember 22, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2005 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($525 - 755) in De Soto, WI
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($117 - 166) in New Woodstock, NY
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Poland, ME
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($239 - 334) in Dubuque, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($580 - 602) in Alvin, IL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($349 - 510) in Highland Mills, NY