change everything plugs air fliter oil change front and back o2 sencers drove from god nos were its sayin on my freind machice it passes but engine light still on and i no i got to get it inspected their not gonna pass it
engine light still on on 2005 Toyota Corolla
P0420 is low catalytic converter efficiency code. Usually a sign that the cat. converter is failing. This code can be set if the engine is out of tune or the Oxygen sensors are not operating correctly.
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor,
May 30, 2010
what code is stored??
9 answersSeptember 22, 2009
1 answerJanuary 31, 2012
I changed 02 sensor engine light went off. Car still idles high and low. What else can I check?? Also burns alot of oil.
1 answerMarch 14, 2016
2 answersApril 21, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?