change everything plugs air fliter oil change front and back o2 sencers drove from god nos were its sayin on my freind machice it passes but engine light still on and i no i got to get it inspected their not gonna pass it
engine light still on on 2005 Toyota Corolla
P0420 is low catalytic converter efficiency code. Usually a sign that the cat. converter is failing. This code can be set if the engine is out of tune or the Oxygen sensors are not operating correctly.
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor,
May 30, 2010
what code is stored??
2 answersMarch 14, 2015
9 answersSeptember 22, 2009
1 answerJanuary 31, 2012
I changed 02 sensor engine light went off. Car still idles high and low. What else can I check?? Also burns alot of oil.
1 answerMarch 14, 2016
2 answersApril 21, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers