I checked gas cap which is tightly closed. Light doesn't always go on but most of the time it does.
engine light stay on. on 2005 Jeep Liberty
2 answers 4 comments
scan codes and post so we can adv
ANSWER by Tbone1980 ,
September 03, 2013
Call dealer, there is a TSB on this, there is an updated program for the ECM, basicly I think its a computer glitch..
COMMENT by Tbone1980 ,
September 04, 2013
I believe its still related to the ECM having a faulty program, call dealer for flash update to the ECM..
Verified for the Jeep Liberty172 reports
1 answerFebruary 16, 2015
2 answersMarch 31, 2015
1 answerFebruary 24, 2011
1 answerMarch 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- how i can adjust the fuel injectors
- Why does my jeep blows smoke out of tailpipe when starting and accelerating
- just tried to use the 4wd when you do it sounds like the front wheels are
- Jeep do start up run but thay say I need a new moter
- car bucks when accelerating more than normal. Possible fuel injector?
2005 Jeep Liberty Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 44) in Alma Center, WI
- 144,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in West Point, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($126 - 227) in Mill Shoals, IL
- 32,000 Mile Service ($199 - 284) in Fort Rock, OR
- Door Lock Switch Replacement ($39 - 53) in Busy, KY
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($906 - 974) in Piscataway, NJ