I checked gas cap which is tightly closed. Light doesn't always go on but most of the time it does.
engine light stay on. on 2005 Jeep Liberty
2 answers 4 comments
scan codes and post so we can adv
ANSWER by Tbone1980 ,
September 03, 2013
Call dealer, there is a TSB on this, there is an updated program for the ECM, basicly I think its a computer glitch..
COMMENT by Tbone1980 ,
September 04, 2013
I believe its still related to the ECM having a faulty program, call dealer for flash update to the ECM..
Verified for the Jeep Liberty176 reports
1 answerFebruary 16, 2015
2 answersMarch 31, 2015
1 answerFebruary 24, 2011
1 answerMarch 25, 2011
This week's top 10
2005 Jeep Liberty Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($153 - 203) in Alma Center, WI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in West Point, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Mill Shoals, IL
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Fort Rock, OR
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($69 - 86) in Busy, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($275 - 709) in Piscataway, NJ