I checked gas cap which is tightly closed. Light doesn't always go on but most of the time it does.
engine light stay on. on 2005 Jeep Liberty
scan codes and post so we can adv
1 more answer , 3 more comments
ANSWER by Tbone1980 ,
September 03, 2013
Call dealer, there is a TSB on this, there is an updated program for the ECM, basicly I think its a computer glitch..
COMMENT by Tbone1980 ,
September 04, 2013
I believe its still related to the ECM having a faulty program, call dealer for flash update to the ECM..
Verified for the Jeep Liberty321 reports
1 answerFebruary 16, 2015
2 answersMarch 31, 2015
1 answerFebruary 24, 2011
1 answerMarch 25, 2011
This week's top 10
2005 Jeep Liberty Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alma Center, WI
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Point, TX
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($43 - 69) in Mill Shoals, IL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fort Rock, OR
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Busy, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($70 - 89) in Piscataway, NJ