when i start the car it reads 39liters pre 100km and the goes down as i drive??
Engine light runs great code reader reads 2a2f 2a2e, ???
on 2006 BMW 525xi
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 525xi Questions
- Car does not turn on. (Transm.)& (4x4 AWD and DSC Malfunction) Messages shows up
- The car is mixing oil into the anti freeze. What could be the problem with his.
- location of fuse box
- What is causing engine "skip"? It sounds/feels like the ignition stops firing.
- Perfectly maintained-62,000 miles-trunk fails to open under any method-BMW replaces latch-works for 2 days-then,same issue. At dealer now -they think it is an malfunction IBM module???
2006 BMW 525xi Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Blakeslee, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($277 - 360) in Wisdom, MT
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,273 - 2,708) in Felts Mills, NY
- Battery Replacement ($229 - 301) in Combes, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($346 - 391) in Eagle, MI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,169 - 1,274) in Clymer, NY