engine light is one, idle is rough- jerks like- & now is showing very hot when idle- almost to H- I put in neutral & helps the jerking- but still rough sometimes it seems to jump forward- when shows hot once I start driving goes back to normal/ have cked fluid levels on oil, water, transmission fluid- all fine- / bad on oil changes- sl sludge in oil/ miles 67k/ i used a hand held computer & showed malfunction of some sensors- fuel-air-/ idle speed control/ pedal position sensor switch- / the day I passed emission inspection this happened that evenine/ please help direct me as to next step, if the computer is correct then what would be involved & a rough estimate. I had my oil changed the next day after all this started. thank you
engine light on,rough idle, overheat on 2004 Hyundai XG350
1 answerSeptember 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- My door ajar light flickers on and off while I am driving and stays on sometimes
- How to fix rpm guage & what happened to my if its broke
- Why does my engine keep dying when I try to switch gears or press the Break pedd
- I just replaced the Valve oil seal of my XG 300 engine but engine didn't start afterwards.
- Why does the mpg in my car go down and then while driving my car it just dies?