About 6 months ago I had the same reading, had a compression test done & I had poor compression on cylinder 3 had the head resurfaced and all new belts and spark plugs done along with having fuel injectors and throttle body cleaned. Ever sine the truck has been running fine, until just 2 weeks ago and the check engine light came back on with cylinder 3 misfire.
Engine light on with cylinder 3 misfire. on 1996 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- what is wrong ..a humming noise goes to loud screech,abs,vsc trac lights on
- shifting to 4 wheel high while in park
- How expensive is it to fix a light for the radio on the dashboard?
- The front end shimmies when I brake. What is that?
- What is a leak of water with a little oil near the drivers side rear wheel?