Car has 140,000 miles, minimal issues since I bought it brand new in December 2005. Auto zone unable to pull a code. Although one car repair place did pull a code basically stating evap large leak. New factory gas cap did not prevent engine light from coming on.
Engine light on, new gas cap, still on. Hard to start after fueling.
on 2006 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
2006 Saturn Vue Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($365 - 600) in Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Holbrook, NE
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($150 - 179) in California City, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Grassflat, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($205 - 231) in West Point, AR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($76 - 134) in Polk City, FL