Car has 140,000 miles, minimal issues since I bought it brand new in December 2005. Auto zone unable to pull a code. Although one car repair place did pull a code basically stating evap large leak. New factory gas cap did not prevent engine light from coming on.
Engine light on, new gas cap, still on. Hard to start after fueling.
on 2006 Saturn Vue
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- car cuts off when I put on my brakes,batter and Oli light come starts right back
- 03'-V6/112k Bad head gasket replacement or not?Coolant in oil,no overheat/leaks
- The passenger headlight will not work I keep buying new ones what could it be?
- Why does it have a clicking noise when turn on headlights and it doesnt stop
- Car isn't running right after running out of gas...why?
2006 Saturn Vue Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($169 - 216) in Holbrook, NE
- Battery Replacement ($168 - 232) in California City, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($131 - 245) in Grassflat, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($238 - 417) in West Point, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($123 - 156) in Polk City, FL