Mexhanic reported change of O2 sensor took care of catalytic converter. Light went off and car ran fine for 2 days. Will not go into high gear again and light on.
Engine light on and will not go into high gear. Transmis on and O2 sensor change on 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2006 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bellwood, NE
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($573 - 862) in Foster, OK
- Air Filter Replacement ($55 - 70) in Yatahey, NM
- 54,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Danville, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($101 - 125) in Chaska, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($301 - 358) in Mentmore, NM