Engine Light came on. They scan computer. retrieve codes - Check EVAP circuit - Replace Purge line from throttle body to purge valve, Reset /clear Computer Labor 212.50 and purge Hose /Line IH0000 $18.44 Check Belts - Squel on Start up at Times Replaced both drive Belts Labor 144.50 Parts Power steering Belt $17.21 and Alt - A/C Belt $44.90 total bill 446.19 cannot find a good discription of this service on your site.
Engine Light on on 2001 Toyota Camry
by DMcelraevy in Atlanta, GA on June 25, 2010
8 answersFebruary 21, 2009
3 answersOctober 31, 2009
3 answersApril 13, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- ran out of oil , started knocking and squeaking. Shop put a 'crank kit' in it . Now , when i put the key in it and turn it , it runs. What else can be done for this?
- What to do if a spark plug breaks
- I have a 1993 Toyota Camry I just replace the alternator and got a brand new battery and my battery light still keeps coming on what can I do to fix this problem
- I started hearing clunking come from the back end and then one day it felt like something let go then when I try useing my brake wheels lock up then I hit the gas and then later they unlock I took the back tire off and nothing is lose
- My car keeps overheating I flushed it the other day and still it will not stop do u think it might be a sensor or I dont know please help its my only way of transportation. Thanks.