just had my battery replaced, also few months ago the kia would just quit on me middle of driving, kia dealers were baffled at problem, they changed fuel pump,and something else... it stopped again, another kia dealer, changed filter?where you put gasoline, stated pieces of carbon were floating into the fuel system and blocking action of cumbustion... the car was fixed, ...now the problem is engine light on, plus sticky smell coming out of exaust...WHAT COULD IT BE... The last time i got my correct answer, about the fuel filter here in your web site, and i am the one that told them to check the gasoline filter where you put the gas... and yes, that was the problem
engine light on on 2003 Kia Sorento
Asked by Visitor for the 2003 Kia Sorento
Verified for the Kia Sorento51 reports
Verified for the Kia Sorento33 reports
18 answersJuly 14, 2010
1 answerOctober 29, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- What is the procedure for replaceing a thermostat
- I'm having trouble putting gas in tank every time you start it bubbles bacķ out
- Remote start car, get in put foot on break , car dies. Have to restart. Why?
- Sometimes when I try to pass somebody my Sorento will not downshift.
- I just changed my gearbox and gears are not changing well.
2003 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lake City, CO
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($281 - 413) in Waverly, IA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Richardson, TX
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,151 - 1,532) in Midland, OH
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Interlaken, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($558 - 574) in Felt, ID