engine light coming on/off for over a year. oxygen sensors, hoses, thermometer,radiator,water pump,timing belt,etc replaced. no loss of power, car running fine, last thing would be to replace would be catalytic converter, does this sound like a catalytic converter?
engine light off/on, dealer has replaced a lot of parts on 2000 Acura RL
Asked by Visitor for the 2000 Acura RL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
- My car stereo Is not working, won't even show that it needs the code.
- Motor starts misfire and quiets
- Metal touched inside the car lighter and the radio doesn't function
- which SUV would you purchase 2013 Acura MDX 2013 Highlander 2013 4 runner
2000 Acura RL Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($463 - 536) in Miles, TX
- Sub Item 2: Replace Engine/Cabin Filters ($105 - 146) in Pocono Pines, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($180 - 239) in Hopland, CA
- Battery Replacement ($167 - 214) in Winnabow, NC
- Decklid Lock Cylinder Replacement ($107 - 135) in Hermon, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($563 - 955) in Jerome, MI