My engine light came on a few weeks ago...someone told me to check my fuel cap to make sure it was on right...sure enough when i secured it again the engine light went off...now my engine light keeps coming on again and even after I check the fuel cap for tightness...the engine light still stays on...had an oil change done a few weeks ago and they did a diagnostic check and it seemed to have checked out...it starts and drives fine with light on...can any one give a help on this?
Engine Light keeps coming on on 2007 Chrysler Aspen
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
June 24, 2010
well, if they did a diag check, then it could not have checked out if the light was on. the check engine light has over 15oo codes. the chance of you doing a gas cap and fixing it is remote. get a real diag and find out what is going on.
Verified for the Chrysler Aspen23 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
2007 Chrysler Aspen Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($199 - 256) in North Dartmouth, MA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($525 - 801) in Linefork, KY
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Highlands, NJ
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($66 - 134) in Elm Springs, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($120 - 148) in Westminster, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($201 - 214) in Fowlerton, TX