I have the carmd and it is telling me the reason for light is gas cap. I replace cap and had it reset at a local kia dealer. Now 2 weeks later light comes back on with it stating the same problem. Anybody out there having the same problem. kia states it is also the gas cap. inspected gas cap and it is in perfect condition
engine light is staying on on 2004 Kia Optima
Kia as a car manufacturer put a lot of great technical information and work shop manuals on line for free for Kia owners. www.kiatechinfo.com I'm sure it some sort of an evaporative emission control problem but what is the exact code they found.
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
- My optima died at a stop sign and now it won't turn over again...why?
2004 Kia Optima Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($53 - 83) in Schuyler, VA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($386 - 512) in Morrisonville, NY
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Villa Maria, PA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($150 - 179) in Taylor, AR
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Gepp, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($187 - 219) in Randallstown, MD