Changed spark plug wires. Engine runs fine. Engine light stays on. What is wrong?
Engine light is on. What's wrong? on 1998 Toyota Camry
1 answerJuly 28, 2011
1 answerSeptember 19, 2016
1 answerFebruary 18, 2012
1 answerJanuary 17, 2014
3 answersMay 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
1998 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Frohna, MO
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($77 - 122) in Upson, WI
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pierceton, IN
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($85 - 122) in Byrdstown, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($288 - 394) in Section, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($130 - 218) in Falls City, OR