The Diagnostic code said oxygen sensor and a long list of things it could be.
Engine light is on. What is the most common oxygen sensor to go out? on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Automatic trans, is spinning and grinding when in gear but the car won't move
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($546 - 782) in Rockwell, NC
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Clarksville, IN
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Garland, UT
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mesa, WA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Sylvania, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($858 - 1,173) in Westport Point, MA