All sensors are saying ready for E test but the engine light is on because of clutch fan. When the engine light is turned off with scanner the o2 sensor ,cat converter and evaporater go to not ready for e test. When engine light is turned off as soon as u shut the truck off and start it again the light comes back on again. The scanner is reading 503 for fan rpm but the scanner wants to see 302 rpm when idling. My old clutch fan was seized and tore the wire harness got another clutch from the wreckers
Engine light is on it is the clutch fan that is causing it on 2003 GMC Envoy
Verified for the GMC Envoy96 reports
1 answerMarch 20, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- Road hum which gets louder as speed increases.
- Fan speed runs high; check engine light on. This is a recent issue. Fixes?
- 2006 envoy Denali a/c was working fine and now only blowing from the side vents
- Bolt broke off in block when changing water pump. Will the other 3 bolts hold it
- What part of my trans would cause high rpm then won't go into gear at all