All sensors are saying ready for E test but the engine light is on because of clutch fan. When the engine light is turned off with scanner the o2 sensor ,cat converter and evaporater go to not ready for e test. When engine light is turned off as soon as u shut the truck off and start it again the light comes back on again. The scanner is reading 503 for fan rpm but the scanner wants to see 302 rpm when idling. My old clutch fan was seized and tore the wire harness got another clutch from the wreckers
Engine light is on it is the clutch fan that is causing it on 2003 GMC Envoy
Verified for the GMC Envoy92 reports
1 answerMarch 20, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- How do I remove the rear view mirror button? My mirror fell off,buttons stuck in
- cluster gauge doa can I remove and repair or get 1 from junk yard and recalibrat
- When accelerating, front wheels feel like they are sliding on the axle.
- Why is my engine light on, when mechanics can't find anything wrong with it?
- Why does backseat radio speaker whistle when I turn on radio?