When I turn on my 2004 Cadillac CTS, the engine light stays on. I took it to get an oil change suspecting the problem was the oil since it WAS low. After the oil change, the engine light is Still on. I took it to Auto Zone since they test your "Check Engine" lights, anyway. He said that the problem was located in my Electronic Brake Control Module. I don't feel too safe knowing that my Check Engine light is on, and would like some guidance on how to solve this problem. Any advice will be helpful.
Engine Light is ON because of EBCM (Electronic Brake Control Module)? on 2004 Cadillac CTS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac CTS Questions
- I changed timing chain, I started to crank the engine pops what's going on.
- the windshield washer runs constantly when wipers are in use dealer want $600
- What does it mean if my car does not crank and the key is stuck in the ignition?
- From drive to reverse car takes about 3 sec to kickin Trany fluid at 20% (help)
- why does my car not restart after fueling?