When I turn on my 2004 Cadillac CTS, the engine light stays on. I took it to get an oil change suspecting the problem was the oil since it WAS low. After the oil change, the engine light is Still on. I took it to Auto Zone since they test your "Check Engine" lights, anyway. He said that the problem was located in my Electronic Brake Control Module. I don't feel too safe knowing that my Check Engine light is on, and would like some guidance on how to solve this problem. Any advice will be helpful.
Engine Light is ON because of EBCM (Electronic Brake Control Module)? on 2004 Cadillac CTS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac CTS Questions
- trunk is locked wont open with remote
- A/C system is only working on the floor not dash vents. Female need help
- Charged battery will not stay charged good battery alt also reads good
- My defrosting is not defrosting my window what is causing the problem
- Why won't my car start it's got a symbol of a lock and car on dash?