obd code is p0133. any idea on how to fix this. the o2 sensor is only a year old.
engine light is on. on 2000 Ford Escort
1 answerOctober 18, 2009
1 answerOctober 06, 2014
2 answersMarch 29, 2011
1 answerJanuary 24, 2009
2 answersJune 02, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad
- No start. What could be the problem?