obd code is p0133. any idea on how to fix this. the o2 sensor is only a year old.
engine light is on. on 2000 Ford Escort
Verified for the Ford Escort130 reports
2 answersMarch 29, 2011
1 answerOctober 06, 2014
1 answerJanuary 24, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
2000 Ford Escort Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($82 - 137) in Milan, OH
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($210 - 293) in Lytton, IA
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in Vermontville, NY
- 120,000 Mile Service ($331 - 485) in Mount Olivet, KY
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($303 - 789) in Accomac, VA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($127 - 161) in Oxon Hill, MD