obd code is p0133. any idea on how to fix this. the o2 sensor is only a year old.
engine light is on. on 2000 Ford Escort
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
October 06, 2013
'Have' the FRONT O2 sensor circuit checked, if the circuit is ok, replace the sensor with with one of better quaility. Assuming that the engine has NO other combustion issues, ie head gasket, flooding, exhaust leaks etc...
Verified for the Ford Escort158 reports
2 answersMarch 29, 2011
1 answerOctober 18, 2009
1 answerOctober 06, 2014
1 answerJanuary 24, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
2000 Ford Escort Estimates
- Air Pump Replacement ($201 - 557) in Milan, OH
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($88 - 182) in Lytton, IA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($432 - 530) in Vermontville, NY
- Battery Replacement ($121 - 166) in Mount Olivet, KY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($209 - 879) in Accomac, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($519 - 688) in Oxon Hill, MD