So my engine light has been on for months and they just diagnosed it as an electrical issue, that it was not a big deal. Today my engine light started flashing and my car started shaking. Every time I would accelerate it would shake more. Some people have told me it could be a possible misfire? Any thoughts?
Engine Light Flashing on 2000 Lexus RX300
That car is not that complex. People frequently fight with Evap Emission codes on that car, usually the emission control charcoal canister assembly goes bad, but the problem you have now will most likely be a failed ignition coil see them fail a lot.
Verified for the Lexus RX30027 reports
2 answersFebruary 09, 2011
0 answersAugust 04, 2014
2 answersJanuary 09, 2014
2 answersMarch 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- I have a code p1354 and I wanted to know what can this have your car do .
- the multi display panel wont turn off when the car is off
- My 2002 RX 300 smokes blue smoke,but not at start of day. What's wrong?
- i think i blew a fuse but can't find the blown fuse
- engine lite comes on car runes perfectly all leavels are full
2000 Lexus RX300 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($298 - $521) in Point Roberts, WA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($941 - $1,714) in Chewelah, WA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lincoln, AL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($182 - $213) in Sedgwick, CO
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($113 - $126) in Lone Wolf, OK
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Jachin, AL