I took my Lexus ES 300 (100,000 miles) into the dealership as the engine light appeared on the dash. Was told that I needed a new sensor and that the car wouldn't pass inspection if not replaced. What is the cost of replacing the sensor including labor? Is it true that the car wouldn't pass emission inspection if not replaced? If not replaced, would there be damage to the car?
Engine Light due to oxygen on 2003 Lexus ES300
Verified for the Lexus ES30073 reports
2 answersMay 10, 2011
2 answersApril 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
2003 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Buffalo, WY
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($440 - 1,052) in Ellenton, GA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Almelund, MN
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($349 - 448) in Fox Valley, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($405 - 578) in Sicily Island, LA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($432 - 1,168) in Pittsburg, TX