I took my Lexus ES 300 (100,000 miles) into the dealership as the engine light appeared on the dash. Was told that I needed a new sensor and that the car wouldn't pass inspection if not replaced. What is the cost of replacing the sensor including labor? Is it true that the car wouldn't pass emission inspection if not replaced? If not replaced, would there be damage to the car?
Engine Light due to oxygen on 2003 Lexus ES300
Verified for the Lexus ES30086 reports
2 answersMay 10, 2011
2 answersApril 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Car was running fine,then suddenly started missing badly.Now it starts and run b
- How long should you wait to replace PCV valve?
- The ES 300 pulls hard right when driving down the road and makes a poping sound
- why when outside temp gets above 45 degrees does my car miss, smoke, eat gas
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
2003 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Buffalo, WY
- Starter Replacement ($293 - 408) in Ellenton, GA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($139 - 172) in Almelund, MN
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($88 - 184) in Fox Valley, IL
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Sicily Island, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($454 - 497) in Pittsburg, TX