When I am accelerating the check engine light comes on and stays on for approx 2-3 seconds. During that time the performance of the truck is not right, almost like I am not getting any fuel. After that 2-3 seconds the truck runs fine. This has mostly occurred while accelerating on the highway, but has occasionally happened in town.
engine light coming on when accelerating on 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Asked by for the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
3 answersApril 09, 2009
3 answersFebruary 22, 2013
0 answersJune 14, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
- What can I do to make my speedometer sensor work
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($198 - $243) in Exmore, VA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($221 - $688) in Parker, PA
- Thermostat Replacement ($124 - $186) in Casco, MI
- AC Compressor Replacement ($487 - $792) in Mcclellan, CA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($53 - $119) in Port Orange, FL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($187 - $288) in Grant, NE