When I am accelerating the check engine light comes on and stays on for approx 2-3 seconds. During that time the performance of the truck is not right, almost like I am not getting any fuel. After that 2-3 seconds the truck runs fine. This has mostly occurred while accelerating on the highway, but has occasionally happened in town.
engine light coming on when accelerating on 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
3 answersApril 09, 2009
0 answersJune 14, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.